Restorative Yoga Nidra + Breath Training - MELB - 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga Nidra + Breath T Training - 16/20 Hours
Open to all Yoga Teachers and Students, Mind/Body Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Counsellors and Nurses.
You will learn key tools in facilitating Yoga Nidra Relaxation and Guided Visualisation. It incorporates therapuetic breath applications and the four Primary Restorative Yoga Positions to induce the Relaxation Response. It is a combination of Yoga Practice, Philosophy and Healing.
You will be able to guide individuals and groups through the process of both Yoga Nidra and various Relaxation Scripts for:
- Self Healing
- Chronic illness and pain management
CPD points are awarded for this course and it includes a training manual.
- APD APPROVED:
- This course is now approved by Yoga Australia for APD.
- Yoga Teachers can be confident in knowing that the course has the approval of Yoga Australia for Approved Professional Development (APD). This ensures that teachers can access quality professional development training and meet Yoga Australia’s quality standards while increasing their training hours.
To complete the full 50 hour course, you will be required to complete the Restorative Yoga - Foundations - 22/30 Hours. This can be completed in any order or time frame.
- Yoga Nidra - MELB$395$3950$0
- Returning Students$200$2000$0