Sharing Yoga Nidra -Teacher Training -
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga Nidra teacher training course is based on the traditional teachings from the Sivananda method with the emphasis on integrating Nidra as a process to deep states of rest that transform as a therapy for the improvement of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Yoga Nidra is unique in its phases and intention of changing consciousness and reducing sub conscious and unconsious habits through imagery. It includes Guided Visualisations, Meditation / Contemplation, applying specific Yoga Pranayama (breath practices) for to create calm and balance. The course is offered in an integrative way allowing the practitioner to offer Yoga Nidra over various applications depending on their specific class or therapy.
Who is this course for:- Pre requisite is level one training - Contact us for the next course.
#Yoga and Meditation teachers
#Pilates and personal trainers
Level two teacher training:
Once established in the experience of Yoga Nidra level one in this 2 day course with online learning modules that you will have lifetime access to, you will experince how to facilitate Guided Yoga Nidra and breath practices.
You will be required to attend the full course if you wish to receive a certificate including a 2 hour introductory lecture the week prior to training. It will come complete with online study and assessment information, scripts and practices which you will be able to keep and use after.
- Pranayama practice
- Yoga Philosophy
- Five sheaths
- Interoception and embodiment
- Relaxation techniques
- Yoga Nidra techniques
- Heartfelt practice -Sankalpa
- Questions and answers
- Guiding others - integrating into your classes and clinic
- Teaching practice
- Integrating various visualisations
For those wishing to receive a certificate you will be required to fulfill the certification process, this includes.
- practice facilitation over the 2 days
- complete a case study over three sessions after the training.
What you will be required to have for the training: ( you will receive more information about this on booking)
- Yoga mat
- Shawl or a blanket to cover yourself
- 2 -3 other firm Yoga Blankets or large towels
- Yoga Bolster or two firm pillows
- two yoga blocks or two sold shoe boxes
- Eye Pillow or scarf
- a quiet room
- Early Bird in Studio$375$3750$0
- Early bird via Zoom$375$3750$0
- Full price in Studio$445$4450$0
- Full price via Zoom$445$4450$0