Yoga Nidra Training - Instudio - online & Live streamed
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga Nidra + Breath T Training - 16/25 Hours
Open to all Yoga Teachers and Students, Mind/Body Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Counsellors and Nurses.
The online componant the Practical 2 x day is Saturday and Sunday late January, there are also 15 online lessons including Yoga Nidra and guided meditations. The online is both interactive and theory based.
You will learn key tools in facilitating Yoga Nidra Relaxation and Guided Visualisation. It incorporates therapeutic breath applications and the Primary Restorative Yoga Positions (savasana) which induce the Relaxation Response. It is a combination of Yoga Practice, Philosophy and Healing.
You will be able to guide individuals and groups through the process of both Yoga Nidra and various Relaxation Scripts to change the brains waves and induce a deep relaxation response via an Interoceptive platform
This training, will be offered as an online course with a practical 2 x day intensive, where you will guide others and integrate the skills you have learnt from the online componant. There will be an option of attending the practical in stuido or via Zoom, which means you can access the course from anywhere.
The program is part of the Restorative Yoga Wisdom course and can be taken seperately. It is for Yoga and meditation teachers, alternative therapists and students
In this training we will:
· Study the science behind yoga nidra and look more deeply into the nine phases of yoga nidra developed Through Sivananda method and integrated with IRest model.
Participants will experience, design, discuss and practice each of the nine steps.
· Learn how to integrate Yoga nidra into asana and restorative classes or as a one on one therapeutic approach in clinic.
· Learn about the Senses and Pratyahara through the Module of Homunculas and touch
· Delve deeper into how yoga nidra can be used for pain management and healing.
CPD points for Yoga Teachers and some Massage therapy associations are awarded for this course and it includes all supportive material for both practical and theory.
Note: There is an extra $95.00 if you are wanting to be assessed this assessment fee covers time and any support required towards you acheiving your certificate.
This course is now approved by Yoga Australia for APD.
Yoga Teachers can be confident in knowing that the course has the approval of Yoga Australia for Approved Professional Development (APD). This ensures that teachers can access quality professional development training and meet Yoga Australia’s quality standards while increasing their training hours.
To complete the full 50 hour course, you will be required to complete the Restorative Yoga - Foundations - 30 Hours. This can be completed in any order or time frame.
- Full cost Nidra - In Studio$495$4950$0
- Nidra in person- EBird$445$4450$0
- Zoom plus theory - Early Bird$445$4450$0
- Yoga Nidra - Zoom$495$4950$0
- Assessment Fee$125$1250$0